John Brambert – Executive Coach, Sales Team Facilitator, Trinity Performance Group Co-Founder
Experience and Background
John Brambert specializes in working with Sales Leaders, Sales Managers and Sales Representatives improving their overall performance and enhancing the overall talent of their teams.
Prior to becoming an Executive Coach, John worked in the healthcare sector for over twenty years with Johnson & Johnson and Stryker Corporation and also running an Arizona-based Distributorship. During his two-decade career, John has held a variety of sales, management, and leadership positions. John had a consistent track record as a top performer and thrived in a highly competitive and results-oriented culture with a historical growth of 20% or higher for over two decades.
John is the author of the TPG InterAction Guide™, which includes over 700 pages of material designed to enhance one’s emotional intelligence and performance in the areas of leadership, management, teams, sales management and sales.
John’s hobbies include golf, fitness, hiking, reading, music, and spending time with family and friends. John spent the past three years mentoring international MBA students at Thunderbird Global Management. Prior he was a Home Care volunteer for Hospice of the Valley in Phoenix, Arizona, a Mentor to the Aid for Adoption to Special Kids (AASK), and Board Member for Pinnacle Forum.
Certifications and Education
- Certified Ontological Coach, Newfield Network; an ICF professional coaching accredited program
- Certified Enneagram Teacher, Enneagram Worldwide
- Certified Enneagram Teacher, International Enneagram Association (IEA)
- Certified “Personality and Ability Testing in the Workplace” from SHL
- Gallup Organization, Strengthfinders and Great Management programs
- BS in Management & Marketing, Indiana University
- MA in Christian Studies & Theology, Luther Rice University
Email: [email protected]
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnbrambert