Welcome to the Trinity Performance Group LLC website!
Trinity Performance Group (TPG) brings top Executive Coaching talent from the leading executive programs worldwide and offers a broad range of executive coaching services. As co-founder, I and our associated certified coaches are committed to powerful coaching practices in support of our clients.
Who benefits from our services?
Leaders, managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, organizations and companies looking to invest in and develop their people can benefit from our services. Coaching is a cost-effective way to develop a competitive advantage in today’s uncertain times. New observations, awareness and actions lead to better results and increased success.
We believe in inspiring sustainable change
We believe we achieve this by understanding our clients’ needs, and together building a client/coach relationship built on trust and integrity. We maximize our clients’ growth and return on investment through our coaching services and exceptional coaches. We continue to build a talented team trained from several of the top executive coaching programs. We create and maintain third party vendor relationships for related services that bring value to our clients. We’re civic minded and will continue to volunteer our time and services within our communities.
Our collaboration is unique
By sharing and supporting multiple approaches, our coaches can offer clients support beyond the traditional coaching methods.
- We work together on an intersection of common goals.
- We support each other through continued learning and sharing our resources.
- We coordinate different ideas from our team members to generate a wide variety of knowledge.
- We learn transformative methodologies by sharing our broad range of learning and experiences.
- We share best-in-class principles from multiple industries.
- We dedicate time as a group to continue and deepen our own executive coaching skills through active exercises and lifelong learning.
- We’re focused on enhanced results for our clients by implementing and developing powerful coaching traditions that complement existing ones.
Visit our Services page to learn more about other offerings in addition to coaching, and our Bios/ Testimonials page to learn more about me and our associated coaches.
Jenny Yoder, TPG Co-Founder and ICF Professional Certified Coach