Art Haines – Executive Coach and Team Facilitator
Experience and Background
Art Haines is an executive coach who works with leaders, managers and individual contributors to address tough, multi-dimensional problems. Art’s clients are often seasoned mid-career professionals who want to develop the capacity to reach a new level of development and accomplishment in their professional and personal lives. He excels in working with clients who are confronted with a complex mix of personal, interpersonal and business issues. His capacity to bring wisdom, objectivity and sensitivity to difficult situations is a great benefit to his clients.
Art has maintained an active executive coaching practice since 2002. He works with executives and professionals in health care, higher education, human services, association management, manufacturing, and information technology. He has provided more than 12,000 hours of professional coaching since forming his practice.
Art’s 35 years of management experience in healthcare is a strong asset to his clients. He has line and executive management experience in a wide range of disciplines including strategic planning, marketing/sales, professional practice management, information technology, and executive line accountability for a $100 million operating division. As an executive Art has a strong track record in creating effective accountability and performance management systems that achieved bottom line results.
Art’s broad experience in the complex, high pressure health care environment has been of real value to his clients outside healthcare. With these clients he has demonstrated the ability to effectively apply his experience in a variety of challenging coaching assignments.
Art lives in New Harmony, Utah with his wife and a cat. He is an avid hiker and backpacker, and in his quiet moments, loves photography and music of all kinds.
Certifications and Education
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified in “Coaching with the Enneagram” from Ginger Lapid–Bogda
- Certified Trainer and Senior Member of the Enneagram in Business Network, Ginger Lapid-Bogda
- Level II Training, Conscious Embodiment, Wendy Palmer
- Spirit of Soma, 2007 from Pamela Weiss, Wendy Palmer
- Level 1 Training, Crucial Confrontations
- Level 1 Certification from Relational Life Institute
- Life Member, American College of Health Care Executives
- BA in Economics, Pomona College
- MS in Health Care Planning and Administration, UCLA